Gourmet dining, Yellowstone style. "Good grub" in bear talk.
DH and the kids (one or all, I'm not sure) spotted this remain of what I'm sure was at one time, a delectable feast. They came back and wanted me to follow them back out there to show me the carcass. Are you kidding me? Show me the pictures and we'll call it good. I believe you.
DH, T and H spotted a momma bear and her cubs on one of their outings. K wasn't feeling well so she and I stayed back at the condo. The photos are zoomed in. The bears were quite a ways away.
At the end of a trail at one of the many geysers in the Park there was a sign. I wish I asked H to take a picture of it. It basically said,
"The bears are hungry and you may look like food to them. Hiking here is not recommended."
That works for me. I'm outta here baby.
Photo credits to H. Thank you H!!
No comments:
Post a Comment