Momma's Boy was found on
Petfinder's in June of 2007. I had been searching for a pug for awhile. At 7:00 am Monday morning I was online and his incredibly cute face appeared at one of the animal shelters. I woke DH up at that early hour and asked if it was okay to get him. I don't know...maybe DH was talking in his sleep...BUT I heard "Okay. Just let me sleep." Not looking for clarification on the meaning of "Okay" I headed on down to the local shelter. They had not even opened when I got there and knocked on the door. Luckily someone was there cleaning and feeding. "I'm here for 'Charlie'" I told the lady. She didn't even know the pug had been listed online. He was a surrender. His previous owners were no longer able to care for him and he had been picked up wandering the neighborhood. Shortly thereafter 'Charlie' and I headed to his forever home.
 |
| Trying to keep cool on the grass. |
|
 |
| On Daddy's lap. |
|
 |
| Helping himself to garden peas. |
 |
| Moving on to the tomatoes. This boy loves his veggies! |
|
 |
| Off the couch! |
 |
| He's never far away. This is his movie watching position. |
They don't come much cuter than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment