Friday, February 25, 2011

I Believe...

cid:image001.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe... 
That just because two people argue,
 
It doesn't mean
They don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue,
It doesn't mean
They do love each other.
cid:image002.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That we don't have
To change friends
If we understand
That friends change.
cid:image003.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That no matter how good a friend is,
They're going to hurt you,
Every once in a while
And you must forgive them for that.
cid:image004.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe.....
That true friendship
Continues to grow,
Even over the longest distance.
 
Same goes for true love.
cid:image005.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That you can do something
In an instant
That will give you heartache for life.
cid:image006.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That it's taking me a long time
To become the person I want to be.
cid:image007.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words.

It may be the last time you see them.
cid:image008.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That you can keep going
Long after you think you can't.
cid:image009.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That we are responsible
For what we do,
No matter how we feel.
cid:image010.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
cid:image011.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That heroes are the people
Who do what has to be done
When it needs to be done,

Regardless of the consequences.
cid:image012.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That my best friend and I

Can do anything or nothing
And have the best time
..
cid:image013.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That sometimes the people
You expect to kick you
When you're down
Will be the ones
To help you get back up.
cid:image014.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That sometimes when I'm angry
I have the right to be angry,
But thatdoesn't give me
The right to be cruel.
cid:image015.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That maturity has more to do
With what types of experiences you've had
And what you've learned from them and less to do with
How many birthdays
You've celebrated.
cid:image016.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe.....
That it isn't always enough,
To be forgiven by others.
 
Sometimes, you have to learn
To forgive yourself.
cid:image017.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That no matter how bad
Your heart is broken,
 
The world doesn't stop for your grief.
cid:image018.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
That our background
And circumstances
May have influenced who we are, but,
We are responsible
For who we become.
cid:image019.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That you shouldn't be
So eager to find out a secret.
It could change your life forever.
cid:image020.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe....
Two people can look
At the exact same thing
And seesomething totally different.
cid:image021.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That your life can be changed
In a matter of hours
By people who don't even know you.
cid:image022.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That even when you think
You have no more to give,
When a friend cries out to you,
You will find the strength to help.
cid:image023.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That credentials on the wall
Do not make you
A decent human being.
cid:image024.jpg@01CB75AC.0C7E7570
I Believe...
That the people
You care about most in life
Are taken from you too soon.
'The happiest of people don't necessarily have
The best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have.

No comments: